Monday, April 12, 2010

provision

It is absolutely amazing! Every time I start to think that things are out of control and that I have no idea what I am going to do God steps right in a provides. Of course He has been working all along I just have been too blind to see it (much like Balaam and his talking donkey). Jenny and I have been wondering what we should do. I need to do an internship in order to graduate from school but CCV did not work out and I could never get a hold of anyone else so I decided to stay at Bowling Green, which I was very excited about it because the thought of leaving there right now leaves me feeling uneasy. So we decide that this is what where God wants us but things still do not seem to line up. How am I supposed to do the ministry there in BG and have another job. I do not get paid near enough to support my wife and I let alone the baby that is coming in September! Then BAM! On Thursday Jim calls me and tells me of a mens group that may support us more if I go down on Monday and present the work that we have been doing at Cornerstone. He wants me to do this so that I can come on full time starting this summer and work there as long as both I want to and they want me to. AMAZING!! Then at the management team meeting yesterday the men decided that in June they want to bring me on full time and wrote up this great contract and everything! Starting in June I am going to be able to do full time ministry! There will be no other work to get in the way, I will be able to devote all my time to this great work God has placed in my life. I still cannot believe it! It is a huge answer to prayer. On top of that, in June the church wants to ordain me. God is working great things and I just hope that I can continue to follow Him more and more closely so that I can be apart of the things He has in store for me. This kind of thing just keeps right on happening, every time I start to wonder God reaffirms that He is in fact God and I am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment